Passport’s Top 10 Reasons to Drink Tea
January 22, 2020
- Passport Teas are imported all our whole leaf teas start with the finest ingredients.
- Passport Teas are handcrafted. We custom blend and or flavor all our own teas.
- We select the the best botanicals for all our tisanes. Fruit and herbal tisanes are naturally caffeine free.
- Both black, green tea and white teas have antioxidants.
- Black and Green teas have just enough caffeine to give you a boost of energy.
- Tea has flavor without sugar or the added calories.
- Stressed? The act of drinking tea can be calming!
- Tea may help with weight loss when you choose to drink instead of sugary beverages.
- After water, tea is the second most popular drink worldwide.
- Tea may help keep your mind sharp.
Who doesn’t enjoy a cup of tea with a baked good? Check out this Recipe for Lemon- Glazed Earl Grey Tea Bread. Use Passport’s Earl Grey tea.
Black Teas: Earl Grey & Chai Americana Green Teas:Sencha with Jasmine Petals & Matcha– Green Tea Latte RecipeWhite Tea:Peach White