Celebrate Summer with these Iced Recipes
Enjoy the summer by keeping it cool! With summer heat and little relief for a while, what better way to celebrate summer than a mixing up a few fun takes on iced coffee and tea treats? All you need is some milk, coffee or tea and flavored syrups. We recommend choosing one of our many flavors Monin or Torani for flavorings. For more recipes, you can visit Torani and Monin’s websites.
Peach Tea Popsicles
- 2 heaping teaspoons loose tea Passport Fresh Peach black tea
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tsp. honey per cup of tea
- 2 peaches cut and peeled
- Brew tea and allow it to steep for 4-5 min.
- While still hot, strain out the tea and then add sweetener to taste (particularly if you’re adding honey, you want it to be able to fully melt before the tea cools).
- Add fruit pieces into popsicle molds.
- Then pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds (if they’re plastic, let it cool down first).
- Place it in the freezer and wait patiently. 🙂
- Iced Mocha Popsicle
- • 1 cups of Passport Cold Brew Concentrate ( Cold brew Blend)
- • 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2 or milk substitute
- • 3 oz of Chocolate Sauce.
- Optional: Nuts
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place into mold and freeze until done.
If you want to make your own cold brew check out the post HERE
- 1 banana previously sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk or milk substitute
- 3oz of Passport Cold brew concentrate
- ¼ cup rolled oats
Optional: spoonful of nut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, adding more milk as necessary to reach a consistency to your liking.
- Optionally top with a sprinkle of chocolate and serve immediately.
Vanilla Chai Iced Latte
- 5 oz of brewed tea Passport Vanilla Chai black tea – Make tea double strength or use 3oz of cold brew tea
- 1 1/2 oz of Vanilla syrup
- Milk or milk substitute
- Mix tea and syrup together, then add ice add milk.
- Stir and enjoy.
Use this easy Cold Brew Tea guide
We’ve got you covered! Shop our selection of coffee & flavored syrups to help you celebrate summer!
Frozen Pink Tea Latte
- 4 oz of brewed Passport Hibiscus Green Tea – brewed double strength or 3 oz on cold brew tea concentrate
- 3 oz half and half
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 2 oz of Strawberry syrup
- 1 cup ( 8 oz ice) of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth
Check Out Our Recent Posts: